Thank you for the invitation to speak.
Title: President, Planet DMA
Social ID (all platforms): @planetdma
• Please ensure that my name appears as "DMA" in all signage, badges, tent cards, web material, introductory material, etc.
• Please do not change or expand my name in any materials or spoken presentations
• Please include @planetdma with my name, company and title on any badges, tent cards or overhead displays
• Please do not edit my bio without my permission
• Please do not add or mention any other role or title without my permission
A veteran entertainment industry executive and strategic consultant, DMA (Donna Michelle Anderson) designs and executes transformative game plans that finally get individuals and companies where they have been trying to go. Over the past 20 years, she has helmed top-rated programming for CBS, Bravo, BET, A&E, TLC and more, authored two entertainment books that are taught in media programs nationwide, earned two tech patents and championed excellence in inclusion across multiple industries. She is a graduate, with distinction, of Stanford University and is an active member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the Producers Guild of America and American Mensa. Connect with @planetdma online on all platforms today.